1

Welcome to My Life. Again.

Posted by Fabulous on 10:45 PM in , ,
Well dear readers let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Fabulous. Okay, you got me. That really isn't my name but I figure its better than going by Anonymous; which is what I really want to be.

I've been an active blogger for about a year and a half and then something horrible happened. I decided I wanted more readers and in order to do so I linked my blog on my Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter. What a horrible mistake. Do you know what happens when you let people know who you are? It becomes impossible to actually speak openly and honestly. You find yourself censoring yourself more and more to be sure that you don't hurt anyones feelings and then in turn you can't blog the way you wanted to blog.

You find youself saying, 'Hmmmm, if I write that will so and so see it and get offended? Will they think that this is about them? How will they feel if I write a blog that is dealing with something they are going through?'

I hate being censored. I hate having to watch my tongue. I understand that there are certain situations when you should just not say anything but that filter was never really installed at me in birth. I don't know how to filter something through my brain before it comes tumbling out of my mouth. I often find myself saying something like, 'Shit, I didn't mean to say that' and put a weird look on my face that apparently doesn't excuse my actions. Everyone eventually gets over my slip up but when blogging I just feel a bit dishonest not being able to express myself as much as I want to.

So I hope you enjoy my new blog. My honest blog. And hopefully the blog that no one can link me to. If this blog is discovered by haters I guess I will just have to give up blogging and revert back to doing it the old fashioned way and writing in a journal. The only problem is that journals aren't meant to be read by the world and commented on? Dilemmas Dilemmas.

1 Comments


Ah, a story I know all too well. Thanks for stopping by my place!

Post a Comment

Thanks for finding my post interesting enough to comment on. I promise to return the favor.

Copyright © 2009 Still Figuring Out Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.